With a growing shortage of qualified electrical workers, it has NEVER been a BETTER time to join the electrical industry.
IEC Apprentice Training Programs combine the on-the-job training and formal related technical instruction you need to prepare you for this high-demand field. This means you get paid to work while you receive a top-notch education in the electrical field.
Where else can you do that?
Enroll in an IEC Apprenticeship Training Program and Earn while you Learn!
Start your new future today!
What Makes IEC’s Program So Successful?
The four-year apprenticeship program allow participants to gain the knowledge, technical skills, and practical experience necessary to succeed in today’s electrical trade.
"EARN WHILE YOU LEARN"
Requirements To Apply
With a significant growth rate each year, our apprenticeship program is rapidly becoming recognized as the premier electrical apprenticeship program in the industry.
Through this combination of education, training, and hands-on experience, students not only learn an understanding of theory, operation and code, they also learn how to develop management and leadership skills.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a High School graduate, or hold a GED certificate.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, or Lawful Resident Alien authorized by the I.N.S. to hold employment.
- Registered for U.S. Selective Service.
- If you are a Military Veteran you must provide service separation paper DD214.
- Have dependable transportation (Dependence on public transportation will severely limit your employment opportunities).
- Employed by an IEC member (we will assist in getting interviews with our members).
- Applicants must have a current State of Texas Apprentice Electrician license. Applications for the license can be obtained from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (www.license.state.tx.us or 800-803-9202).